Andrew and Donna's Road to the World Cup

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bonjour, Merci - Tuesday, May 30

Man, I wish I knew how to speak French. Greetings from Paris. After several hours on the bus and a relatively short fairy ride, we arrived at our hotel on the outskirts of Paris late this afternoon. We checked into our hotel, relaxed for an hour or so, had dinner, then headed into the city of lights for a bus tour. I learned something new....I don't like bus tours. I'm not an auditory kind of guy so several hours of fast-talking from our tour manager does little more than annoy me. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's "free day" in Paris. Funny, my bank account might disagree with Contiki's idea of free.

Nonetheless, we had barrels of laughs with Steph and Bonny.

Enjoy the photos. More is to come.

Au revoir

Snapfish Photos

A few samples

making our way to the mainland (no that is not a chaw, I just like to do new and stupid things with my face when being photographed)



Paris is for lovers



and sisters



obligatory shot



from high above paris

Andrew 6:54 PM

6 Comments:

I was wondering the same thing as Big Willy. Edited for television?

Fairy? Don't the French, do you. (cue French laughter).
The bikini shot was just a ploy to get people to stay on the blog. Since we have now built up sufficient readership, I felt we could stop the exploitation.
Did you get Donna to go up in the Eiffel Tower?
HI, I was just catching up on all of your adventures. It sounds like its been awesome! (and pretty damn hilarious!!) I miss you guys - I"ll check the blog all the time so I can keep up. BTW, my sister had her baby!!! Both are doing great and clearly I'm only a little bit excited to have a nephew... Miss you guys!

-Jaime

PS...Wagamama!! yum...
I keep waiting for another source of procrastination. Alas, you haven't been posting. How am I suppposed to live vicariously through you if I don't know what you're doing?
Andrew, You know I'm not the type to keep my comments to myself. So, glad to hear that you, Donna and all are having such a great time! I'm browsing thru your blog here at work so and as usual I'm having some good chuckles from your notes. Hi, Donna, we haven't met but I understand we share some Lithuanian heritage. Best to you all and thanks for sharing! "ACS Pa"

Add a comment